Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Why haven't I posted all week?

Because I was too busy thrifting! And let me tell you, I'm exhausted. I've just finished organizing all the clothes by type, which is now piled on my work table, I have to stand on tip toes to peak over the pile! Exciting? Yes! Over whelming? YES!!

My main goal for my store right now is to get models and never have to use my mannequin (Ashley) ever again. No offense to Ashley but she only has one pose! And that gets a little a little old. (I still love you Ashley! I couldn't have started my shop without you) Anyway, I'm supposed to be meeting a friend of my sons who said she's interested in modeling.

Ok, back on topic....thrifting. Here are a few things I picked up this week....


Hi little Kitty!

My shakers found a new home in this donkeys side bags

Oh the sweetness!!

Ok so the large apple is supposed to have a notepad in the window. I didn't have one that fit so I just put this flower shaped one. I don't like it. So here's what I did...

(ok, the sun isn't up yet so I had to use my flash. Bad girl.)
This is my son Karsten being silly.

This is just a photocopy of my son glued on to the "wallpaper" then that is just taped in. That way I can change the window display when ever I want.

Um....I really don't collect apples.

I was just saying I need a new trivet. 

In looooove with my new frog! This is what you see if we're friends on Facebook :)

Frosted gold leaf glasses 4 for a buck!

I used to collect the silver, not sure why I don't have them anymore.?

Oh I am falling in love with milk glasses.

Well that was fun wasn't it? 
I already can't wait for this weeks thrifting!

Happy Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment