Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Urban Cowgirl

Who doesn't like a great western shirt? Even if it's not something you would wear every day, I think everyone needs at least one good western shirt. I have 4 I think. I wear them around rodeo days here in Prescott, we are known to have the worlds oldest rodeo....it's kind of a big deal here. I don't go to rodeos but that's no reason not to dress for the occasion. Here's a look at some western chic.

I love this shirt! It has a such a sexy fit and a great denim look without that heavy denim weight.  

I swoon over the man who wears a floral shirt!
Of course this one would look great on a girl too!

The floral embroidery on this shirt is so pretty and the 
black trim with arrow pockets are awesome!
Men's custom-made western shirt Size L


Ok, I'm so in love with this shirt! It's from buffalo gal vintage

It's no longer available so I just might have to go through my shirts and start cutting off some sleeves and sewing on some ruffles.....we'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment