Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mid Century Madness

Etsy is my favorite place to shop for vintage furniture and this chair stopped me in my tracks. The fab coral color and angled lines are true to how cool and funky mid century design is. They just don't make 'em like this anymore.....and I couldn't be happier!
Well it's the end of the weekend and for me that usually means reading my favorite blogs and perusing Etsy's newly listed mid-century furniture. Tonight I was not disappointed! This chair is from Charlie's Nest. Their store is amazing! I could decorate my whole house from that store alone!


Ok, now I'm also going through this huge Atomic phase....again and these lamps would look perfect with the coral chair above.

Jetson style dual "spaceship" lamps! Drooling!!

Pink Atomic lamp with gold glitter marbling and retro shade.

I'm dying to make over my living room in atomic/mid-century design!

Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!
Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment