Wednesday, April 4, 2012
He Still Makes My Heart Go Pitter Patter
Six things I adore about him:
1. He's easy going. We've only been in 7 arguments the entire time we've been together. He refuses to raise his voice. We talk things out and there never needs to be a winner. That was all new for me!
2. He's never tried to change me! He loves me for exactly who I am...and I know that can't be easy.
3. He's a wonderful father to his children. Of course he has 2 amazing kids that we are both so proud of!
4. He's a wonderful step-father to mine. (he has never treated my children any different or any less than his own.)
5. He's absolutely the hardest worker I've ever know in my life! Even when he almost cut his thumb off on a skill saw, he went back to work just days after his surgery.
6. He fully supports me in my businesses, even living with my mannequin set up in the living room because it has the best source of natural light for photos. He builds closets to hold all of my merchandise, he yardsales with me and is excited for me for every sale I make. And when I get sad or discouraged, he always has the right words to inspire me and gets me going again.
I could go on and on, but those will just be added to the list in years to come.
I am so lucky, so grateful and more in love with him everyday!!