Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cord Wood Homes

Hopefully, if all goes according to plan, my husband and I will be building a house in about 2 years. Of course so far my life has not gone according to plan so maybe it will be more like 4 or 5 years or maybe never. I am however planning this dream out as if it's going to happen very soon.

I've wanted a stone house for years. I love the look of stone houses with a beautiful wood deck. I've done extensive research on stones, concrete and construction. Right when I thought I had it all (well some of it) figured out, I found this:



I'm really liking this kind of building and it seems easier that building a stone house. I'm not loving the look as much as I love the stone look but I'm interested in learning more about it.
More cord wood building:

cordwood7

Image from cordwoodmasonry.com

cordwood shed
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment